Skilled Migration

We have a long-standing partnership with reputed immigration lawyers and licensed immigration consultants for major destinations. At the moment our focus destinations include.



Canada has one of the best immigration systems. There are over 80 different paths to skilled migration to Canada.

Some of the most common ones are.

  • Express Entry: EE system is where a potential applicant applies into a pool through an electronic system knows as the Express Entry system.
  • Provincial Nomination: Provincial nominations also work similarly to the EE but in Provincial Nomination, a potential applicant has to be nominated by the particular province.
  • Canadian Experience Class: This works well for those applying to study in Canada. Once a student qualifies with a bachelor’s, postgraduate or master’s program and has gained at least one year of experience in Canada he/she becomes eligible for this route of Permanent Residency.

New Zealand

If you have skills, qualifications or experience that New Zealand needs you may be able to apply for a resident visa under the Skilled Migrant Category.

The Skilled Migrant Category is a points system based on factors such as age, work experience, qualifications, and an offer of skilled employment. You must also be aged 55 or under, and meet English language, health, and character requirements.

How it works

1. Self-assessment

  1. Check you meet the requirements and calculate your points

2. Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)

  1. Note the fees and offices information
  2. Submit an EOI online

3. Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)

  1. If you have 160 points or more you’ll be selected from the EOI pool and may be sent an ITA

4. Submit a resident application

  1. Note the fees and offices information
  2. Submit your resident application on the form we provide you with

5. Receive your visa

  1. If successful, you’ll be issued a resident visa

Read more on this: Here


​​​​​The following visas are available to individuals who are qualified to work or train in an eligible skilled occupation in Australia and can meet all other requirements:

  1. Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
  2. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)*
  3. Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
  4. Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
  5. Training visa (subclass 407)
  6. Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
  7. Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
  8. Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
  9. Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
  10. Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494).

Contact our Skilled Migration Center for More Information.

Phone : +94 77 2460 482




Notice: Due to the ongoing crisis in the country we are only meeting clients on appointment.
Kindly call 0772460482 to set up an appointment